Susquehanna Valley Fall Retreat
For students from Bucknell and Bloomsburg Universities
Topic: Christ Centered Community
- Dates: Fri, Sept. 20 to Sat, Sept 21. (Please eat dinner beforehand on Friday and arrive at 7:00PM to allow time to settle in. The first session starts at 8:00. The retreat will conclude by 7:00PM on Saturday.)
- Location: The Forest Brown Retreat and Conference Center (Bucknell's retreat center) in Cowan, PA.
The cost for the retreat is $10.00. This covers materials and all meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
What To Bring
- Pillow and sleeping bag or linens
- Towel, toiletries, etc.
- Bible (provided if you don't have one)
- Notebook and pen
- Games (outdoor and indoor)
- Clothes for outdoor activities